- Name: Missiato Ltd
- Business Trading Address:10 Kenmore Crescent, Bristol BS7 0TN
- Telephone:0117 9569257
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.missiatodesignandbuild.com
- VAT number:GB225167225
- Registered office address:10 Kenmore Crescent, Bristol BS7 0TN
- Legal form: A limited company registered in England and Wales
- Public registers:Details about our Limited Company’s registration can be viewed at www.companieshouse.gov.uk under reference number:- 09756818
- Business Activities our Services: Builders – All Premises , Building Maintenance
- Payments accepted by:BACS
- Payments taken by card:no additional charge will be made for paying by credit or debit card.
- Deposit payments:Deposits not taken
- Insurance Details:Insurance Provider: AXA Insurance Expiry Date: 01 September 2018
- Applicable law: Unless otherwise agreed, English law, with the English Courts having exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or difference concerning the service and any matter arising from it.
- Complaints: We always endeavour to provide the best service and products for our customers. However, on rare occasions, we recognise that there may be times where our customers may not be completely satisfied.
To ensure we are able to put things rights as soon as we can, please read our complaints procedure below and we will respond promptly to ensure complete satisfaction.
As soon as possible after the completion of the works, please inspect the work to ensure everything has been carried out to our usual high standards.
In the unlikely event there is anything you are not completely satisfied with, please contact us as soon as you can in order that we can rectify any problems as soon as possible. Either call, write or email us on the details at the top of this document.
We aim to respond within 14 days of receiving your complaint and where possible, will provide you with a date to remedy any issues raised.
Where we are unable to resolve your complaint using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event that we cannot remedy your complaint to your satisfaction you may wish to refer your complaint to them. If you wish to do so please contact Which? Trusted traders in the first instance on 0117 981 2929
- General terms and conditions: A letter of engagement accompanied by our standard terms and conditions will be provided at the start of any contract for works.
- Construction Phase Plan (CDM 2015) – CPP:We comply with the Health and Safety Executive requirements and have a CPP Plan available for viewing and we will discuss this with you as required throughout our contract.
- Work Guarantees:All works are guaranteed for 5 years from date of completion, this covers parts and labour, please see our full guarantee document for further information. Any specific manufacturer’s warranty will be provided on request. Your statutory rights are not affected by our guarantee. Our Warranties and Guarantees are insurance backed.
- Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013:
Notice of the Right to Cancel
Under the above named regulation you have a right to cancel this contract during a period of 14 calendar days from the day this notice is sent or given to you. During that period if you choose to cancel the contract any money paid by you will be refunded.
However if you have already given written approval for the work to begin before the end of the cancellation period you may be required to pay for goods or services already provided.
If you wish to cancel the contract you must do so in writing and deliver personally or send (which may be by electronic mail or post) this to the person named below. You may use the form below if you want to but you do not have to.
The notice of cancellation is deemed to be served as soon as it is posted or in the case of an electronic communication from the day it is sent.
Complete, detach and return this form only if you wish to cancel the contract.
Customer Cancellation Notice
Name of customer: _______________________________________________
Address of customer: _____________________________________________
I/We hereby give notice that I/We wish to cancel my/our contract dated:
Customer signature:______________________________________________ Date: ____________________
This notice should be sent to : Missiato Ltd , 10 Kenmore Crescent, BS7 OTN
Work commencing prior to the expiry of the Cancellation Period
I/We agree that: Missiato Ltd
may commence work on _____________ (date), before my cancellation period has expired.
I understand that if I decide to cancel within fourteen working days, I may be asked to pay for any work that has been done prior to my cancellation.